Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Don't make me hurt you...

because that's not good for either one of us! You know what is good though?
Been busy with work lately, not my normal job, but it's paying the bills while I scribble. I'm a man of many means. Like Austin Powers without all the fancy outfits.

I haven't been able to write as much as I want to lately but I'm not sweating it. When I do have time I can get some quality work done.

Also got great news from my publisher that involves later this year. Looking forward to sharing that when the time comes!

Then there's this:

*#3 on Horrormall's February bestseller list--Thanks sexy people who have given me your time and money and trust!*

and...

*Horrorworld's review of As I Embrace My Jagged Edges--Thanks T.T. Zuma!*

and...

*Review of Crooked Stick Figures--Thanks, Greg!*

*Another review of Crooked Stick Figures--Thanks, Neal!*

*Another, nother review of Crooked Stick Figures--Thanks person I don't know but like anyway!*

*Possibly another review of CSF or it could be something else. I think it's something else.--Thanks Ken!*



My first two guest blogs are live:

*Number 1: On Becoming a Writer--Thanks, John!*

*Number 2: On Persevering--Thanks, Bec!*



and I'm working on the third one for this weekend--On Knowing What You Want--which will be on the fantastic Mr. Neal Hock's blog: The Bookhound's Den.

I'm also pretty excited about some short stories coming out this spring/summer/fall in Shock Totem issue 4, Apex's Zombie Feed anthology, Dark Discoveries, an antho that I haven't been able to announce yet, and another antho I was invited to recently but need to write the story for in the next couple months. Fun times!

How is everyone else? I hope you're all having a wonderful time!

5 comments:

Mary Rajotte said...

Wow - sounds like you're busy! I can relate :)

I downloaded Crooked Stick Figures and will be posting a review soon too!

Kara McElhinny said...

YAY!! *releases dancing monkies wearing dog boots!!*

Lee Thompson/Thomas Morgan/James Logan/Julian Vaughn said...

Mary: Thanks! Glad to hear you're busy too! And thanks for the note about the review! I hope you enjoy the short!

Kara: Ha! Thanks, dollface!

Aaron Polson said...

I get dizzy just reading about all the good times you're having. Yikes...busy...

Lee Thompson/Thomas Morgan/James Logan/Julian Vaughn said...

Thanks, Aaron! Like you're not busy! I read your blog, bud!