Sunday, March 6, 2011

The One Great Magician

is not making an appearance. Because he's dead.

In other news...

My 3rd guest blog "On Knowing What You Want" is live on Neal Hock's The Bookhound's Den! Thanks Neal! This is a subject I've known and adored my whole life so suck it. Also, leave a comment if you want! Tell Neal he has nice teeth and pretty eyes.

*Press me!*

I'm pretty thrilled that the signature sheets for NURSERY RHYMES 4 DEAD CHILDREN are in the mail! And my August release from Delirium Books--IRON BUTTERFLIES RUST--is all pretty now that I went over the galley. Only found 3 things to fix which attests that my buddies Shaun and Kevin are some damn fine editors. Big Thanks! This is my second galley so far this year. I'm hoping for two more after summer. Oh, one can dream... :)

My fun short novel BEFORE LEONORA WAKES is on sale for 99 cents for the next week! Well worth a buck. It's the first Red Piccirilli story and he ties into my forthcoming Delirium books. Pretty cool! I like this kid. A wicked novella starring him when he's a little older is under consideration with a great publisher right now.

*Magic click*

I also reviewed Brett McBean's "Concrete Jungle" for The Crow's Caw. Check it out if you want to punch a bad guy in the sack. Oh, you'll want to. The antagonist is quite loathsome.

*Nut punch*

Working hard on the next novel. Have a couple of short stories planned. Reading some stuff. Ah. Life is so damn fun. But I am ready for summer.

I put some fancy tabs at the top of the blog too. Make it easy to keep certain things in one spot. Smart fella, I is. Sometimes. :D

9 comments:

Kara McElhinny said...

I expected the "*press me!*" to make a noise like the dough boy or something... all and all I'm a little let down that it didn't happen :P

Bookhound78 said...

You is a smart fella! :-P

Thanks again for the guest post!

-Neal

Lee Thompson/Thomas Morgan/James Logan/Julian Vaughn said...

Lol. I'm a little let down that you had your expectations so high, Kara. :P

Thanks, Neal!

Kara McElhinny said...

yes, of course, I could have put the speaker ON.

Lee Thompson/Thomas Morgan/James Logan/Julian Vaughn said...

Yeah! Then it'll work!

Darkeva said...

Hi Lee! I wrote a response on Neal's blog about your guest post, and just wanted to say again how much I really enjoyed reading it! I'll definitely be reading more of your work in the future, and hopefully reviewing it too :-)

Darkeva

Lee Thompson/Thomas Morgan/James Logan/Julian Vaughn said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Darkeva! And thanks for taking the time to read and review my work, too! Thanks for all the kindness!

Douglas E Wright said...

Both 3 & 4 blog posts were good. Liked them both.

Lee Thompson/Thomas Morgan/James Logan/Julian Vaughn said...

Thanks a bunch for the read and comment, Doug! Glad you liked them!